Saturday, November 5, 2016

The Perfect Love between Soul and Spirit


The greatest love we can experience is in communion with God in meditation. The love between the soul and Spirit is the perfect love, the love we are all seeking. When we meditate, love grows. There is no one to whom we owe love more than to God. And there is no love sweeter than the love He gives to those who seek Him.

Divine love is the only perfect love. Therefore love God, not for His gifts, but because He is our own, and because He made us in His image; and we will find Him. If we meditate deeply, a love will come over us such as no one can describe; we will know His divine love, and we will be able to give that pure love to others.

If our consciousness is immersed in the divine love of God, there is no deception, no narrowness, no creed, and no boundaries of any kind. When we experience that divine love, we will see no difference between one human being and another. We will commune with all of nature, and we will love all humankind equally. Keeping in our consciousness just one race, the children of God, our brothers and sisters in Him and proclaim: "God is my Father. I am part of His vast family of human beings. I love them, for they are all mine. I love, too, my brother sun and my sister moon and all creatures my Father has created and in whom His life flows."

True love is divine, and divine love is joy. The more we meditate, seeking God with a burning desire, the more we will feel that love in our heart. Then we will know that love is joy, and joy is God.

The love of His children is the one thing the Lord is seeking, it is that devotion, freely given in whatever form of expression, endeavor, or worship that brings His divine response. He makes Himself known to us in accordance with our mentality and capacity to receive.

Ordinary love is selfish, rooted in desires and satisfactions. Divine love is without condition, without boundary, without change. The restlessness of the human heart is gone forever at the captivating touch of pure love.

The sun and moon and earth and all things are held together by the love of God. If we want to know God, we must not isolate our love, but join it to Divine Love. In spite of the sorrows of life and death, we must know that God is Love. Therefore the only purpose of life should be to find God. Love is the song of the soul, singing to God.

Love comes from the Lord. It is the relief for all our human sufferings. There is nothing greater than love, for it is a quality of God Himself within our beings. When we manifest this love under all circumstances, it expands to greater, universal love. Such love is divine. When we have that kind of love, then and only then are we One with God.

 Many souls wonder helplessly why love flees from one heart to another; we must see, that in awakened souls the heart is not flighty in loving different ones, but is loving the one God-Love that is present in all hearts. The Lord ever silently whispers to us: I am Love. But to experience the giving and the gift of love, I divided Myself into three: love, lover, and beloved. My love is beautiful, pure, and eternally joyous; and I relish it in many ways, through many forms.

Human beings plead with one another, "Love me alone". This is an immature love. We are all God’s children and must learn that God is the one love in all and for this reason to say "I love you," is false until we realize the truth: "God as the love in me is in love with His love in you." God is love and abides in all.


Well-meaning lovers who have unknowingly lied to their beloved ones: "I love you forever."Their skulls are scattered over the windswept sands of eternity. They can no longer use their breath to say, "I love you." They can neither remember nor redeem their promise to love each other forever. Without speaking a word, I have loved you always. I alone can truly say, "I love you"; for I loved you before you were born; My love gives you life and sustains you even at this moment; and I alone can love you after the gates of death imprison you where none, not even your greatest human lover, can reach you. My children, it is My love for which you yearn! Those who love Me as only one person, or who imperfectly love Me in one person, do not know what Love is. Only they can know Love, who love Me wisely, faultlessly, completely, all-surrendering, who love Me perfectly and equally in all, and who love Me perfectly and equally as all.

No comments:

Post a Comment