Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Secret Intelligence

Jesus already said, “Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me; and where I am, thither ye cannot come.” Thus Jesus prophesied about the theology-intoxicated modern Christians who seek Christ in the wrong theological way and do not find him. Because they do not, by meditation, lift their consciousness from the physical plane to the plane of Christ Consciousness, they never reach there.

Theological Christians picture Jesus Christ as limited by a form and the beauties of a human figure, but souls who have identified their consciousness by meditation with the universal, omnipresent consciousness which was manifest in Jesus Christ behold the cosmos as the body of Christ and the energy in it as his life and the secret Intelligence in it as his Christ Consciousness.

It is by worshipping Christ in the self-erected temple of meditation and Self-
Realization that one can be a true Christian, and be able to bring the Christ Consciousness which was in Jesus to a “second coming” within one’s own soul.

"The Pharisees therefore said unto him, 'Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.' Jesus answered and said unto them, 'though I bear record myself;
yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but
ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go. ye judge after the
flesh; I judge no man.'

“'And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me. It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.'”
                                                                                                 (John 8:13-18)

The Universal Christ

“But as many as received him, to them gave he the power to become
Sons of God.”
(John 1:12)

As a small cup cannot hold an ocean within it, no matter how willing it
may be to do so, likewise the cup of material human consciousness cannot
grasp the universal Christ Consciousness, no matter how desirous it is, but
when the student, by Concentration and Meditation, enlarges his consciousness in (Christ Consciousness) within his own. This is what is meant by “received Him”.


Thus, according to Jesus, all souls who can actually find their souls one with Christ Consciousness, by intuitive Self-Realization, can be called the “Sons of God”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment