Monday, January 22, 2018

Transparent


Transparent, like a glass is clear
And the water, cold and pure-
See right through me,
I'm almost not here...
Letting go, in the night,
All of me is in the light.
I'm here and there and in between-
No-one knows where I've been:
Through the halls of paradise,
Glories seen through these eyes,
Untold, unknown to others view,
Only shared by me and You.
Seeing through the looking glass,
Past is future, future's passed.
Time's compressed into a moment,
Here it is and now it's spent.
Look around, what do you see?
It's all an illusion, a fantasy
Played upon the grandest scale,
Inquired of by many, to no avail.
Mental constructs, make believe,
Makes no sense of what they see.
With inner silence, comes a clue,
Independent of virtual view.
Matter flees, self is gone-
There is nothing left to stand upon,
But the Cause of it all,
Is That in which I dwell.
Through every form and throughout space,
Flows peace and love and God's grace,
Which draws us out and brings us in

And reveals the Life we're living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment